Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62135] Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:32:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Just highlight whatever cells you want to copy, right click, and choose copy as > cell expression. This is probably what you did already. The only problem is making sure not to delete any parts of the cell expression, such as the list that wraps the entire selection or the CellGroup head, etc.