Re: How long does technical support take?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62136] Re: How long does technical support take?
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:32:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I don't know, because I am not a member of the program, but I think if
you keep filing quality (not nagging) bug reports, especially over a
range of issues, that WRI *may* - at its leisure - invite you to test
development versions of their software. In this case, that would
probably benefit you, your colleagues, and Wolfram Research. However,
since you "took them to task" publicly on the mailing list over a month
ago and again today, maybe they won't - again I don't know.

Also, for every quality bug report they receive from you, there are
probably ten newbies (like myself) who just need to know how the Solve
command works...
--
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson