Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62117] Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 03:31:14 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Thank you all for your help. My apologies for the broken cells. How
> do I get InputForm? I assume I need to do something like:
> Cell->Display As->InputForm, then select the text in the cell and copy
> it as 'Plain Text'. Is that right? If not, how do I make sure to get
> the proper form associated with InputForm into the newsgroup?
First, select the cell(s) you want to convert in *InputForm* by clicking
on the right bracket of each cell or group of cells (you can also use
the "shift" and "control" keys). Then type in the group of keys
"shift"+"control"+"i" and then "control"+"c" to copy the cells.
A detail list of shortcuts for Windows, Macintosh and Linux can be found
in Help Browser -> Front End -> Keyboard Shortcuts
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrate problem?
Next by Date:
Re: Tilting at Windmills?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: 'Good' or 'Proper' Mathematica coding habits question
Next by thread:
Plot Angle between Vectors