- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62227] FixedPoint
- From: "Scott" <sguthery at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:28:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anybody know how to get FixedPoint to reveal how many iterations it had
to perform before it found the fixed point; i.e. what n was when SameQ
was satisfied and FixedPoint exited.
Thanks for any insight.
Prev by Date:
Re: Magnetic Pendulum
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Timing runs for the last part of my previouspost
Next by thread: