Re: Export to PDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62295] Re: [mg62251] Export to PDF
  • From: <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:54:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
On the computer that has mathematica font generate a POSTSCRIPT version of
the image. then with acrobat distiller reformat it to pdf.
NOTICE that you reconfiger the distiller that it will embed the fonts.
then the generated pdf file can be viewed on ANY computer with or without
mathematica fonts.
I did this many times since Mathematica 4
yehuda