Modeling Saturation - Sensor or Acutuator
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62370] Modeling Saturation - Sensor or Acutuator
- From: "Gmac" <gary.mcmurray at gtri.gatech.edu>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:42:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to do a control simulation using Control System
Professional of a motor drive system, but I am having a problem. How do
I model saturation of a physical system?
For instance, when I model an electric motor driving a belt and pulley
system, the controller will command torques and currents that the
system cannot realistically provide. Thus, I need to clip these values
in order to prevent them from getting too high.
How do I do this? Any ideas? I am sure I am not the first person to
have asked this question!
Prev by Date:
Re: DNS for the Wiki site?
Next by Date:
Re: Intepolation of an array with missing points
Previous by thread:
Re: AW: AW: Same scaling for plots/ charts
Next by thread:
Re: Modeling Saturation - Sensor or Acutuator