*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Re: Re: Time needed for calculation

I assume that several weeks of continuous computation are more then enough
to make you feel comfortable wit "LONG" computations.
During this time the CPU load was 100%, and there also heavy use of the
virtual memory, so I suspect that most parts of the computer were busy (may
besides the floppy, keyboard and the screen).
yehuda