Re: problems with typesetting in packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62465] Re: problems with typesetting in packages
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 02:25:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello Hannes,
you can simply use the Menu command: "File/Save as Special/Package Format".

However, if you do this, you will note that your code resides inside
comment brackets and must first be uncommented. This can be circumvented
by setting the Cell property Cell Options/Initialization Cell to True
using e.g. the Option Inspector before you save the Package.

sincerely, Daniel