Re: How to define and plot a periodic signal?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62573] Re: How to define and plot a periodic signal?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:41:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 11/28/05 at 12:57 AM, perezmu at gmail.com (aza) wrote: >I need to define a function that is a single triangular pulse >repeated periodically. How could I define this function and plot it? The function x-Floor[x] will plot as a triangular train. You can modify the amplitude using a(x - Floor[x]) or you can change both frequency and amplitude with x - Floor[a x]/a -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four