Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62606] Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve_usenet at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:45:25 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
<< Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` VacuumPermeability*(Ampere*Meter)/(Second*Volt) Steve Luttrell "Wonseok Shin" <wssaca at gmail.com> wrote in message news:dme8l6$inj$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hello, > > Is there any way to get numbers out of the constants defined in > Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` package? Carrying units all the time > is inconvenient in calculation. > > For example, > In:= << Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` > In:= VacuumPermeability > Out= \!\(\(p\ Second\ Volt\)\/\(2500000\ Ampere\ Meter\)\) > > I want to get the number p/2500000 out of VacuumPermeability, without > units. How can I do this? >