Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62593] Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Renan, Does Mathematica 5.0's D command have the ability to generate a matrix of partial derivatives? (It's funny about the 5.2 partial derivatives ... they seem to be in the "wrong" order, but that doesn't seem to matter after taking the determinant). -- http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson