Re: rt.jar file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62578] Re: rt.jar file
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:08 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
lorenzo.keegan at handbag.com schrieb:
> I have just tried to re-install Mathematica version 5.0 but my
> "rt.jar" file has somehow been corrupted. Can anyone help.
> Thanks to one and all
it is the standard rt.jar, which comes with sun java
(http://java.sun.com/). For Mathematica 5.1 it is version 1.4.2_04.
P.S.: Does anybody know, why almost every larger software package comes
with its own java installation? There must be something between 4 and 6
javas (1.4.0 - 1.6.0) on my harddisk :-(
Prev by Date:
Re: How to define and plot a periodic signal?
Next by Date:
Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: