Re: rt.jar file

lorenzo.keegan at handbag.com schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I have just tried to re-install Mathematica version 5.0 but my
> "rt.jar" file has somehow been corrupted. Can anyone help.
>
> Thanks to one and all
> Laurence

Hi Laurence,

it is the standard rt.jar, which comes with sun java
(http://java.sun.com/). For Mathematica 5.1 it is version 1.4.2_04.

Peter

P.S.: Does anybody know, why almost every larger software package comes
with its own java installation? There must be something between 4 and 6
javas (1.4.0 - 1.6.0) on my harddisk :-(