Partition(divid string to substring

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg60940] Partition(divid string to substring
  • From: Sara <ma_sara177 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:25:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have to canstruct a method stringPartition[s,n] that divides a string s into substrings of length n. The last string shall be filled with spaces to the specified length.and I have too use StringTake. But i have done it Like that:
stringPartition[s_, n_] := Module[
    {},
    emptyString = Mod[StringLength[s], n];
If[emptyString â?  0, empt = n - emptyString];
str1 := " ";
str2 := "";
For[i = 1, i â?¤ empt, i++,
      str2 = str2 <> str1];
    str = s <> str2;
    strCode = ToCharacterCode[str, "UTF8"];
    textPartition = Partition[strCode, n];
    textCode = FromCharacterCode[textPartition, "UTF8"]
    ]
and its work, but I dont know how to use Stringtake instead (toCharacterCode), I dont want to use  Toharachtercode.
Thanks