How to plot solutions of equations with Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61011] How to plot solutions of equations with Mathematica?
- From: Michelasso <michelasso at despammed.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 03:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It is a very stupid question, but browsing the help I couldn't find a quick solution to this problem: I want to plot on the plane the solutions of the equation in two variables x^2+y^2 == 1 with Mathematica. How should I do?