Re: Visualization site updates

No kidding? :)

BTW has anyone an idea how to output SequenceForm[a,b,c] as
a "SequenceForm[a,b,c]" (not as "abc") when using InputForm?
(FullForm instead of InputForm would do the job, but I don't want
to use FullForm for all other expressions. StringForm["`1``2``3`,a,b,c]
instead of SequenceForm[a,b,c] would also do the job, but this
means that I also have to implement StringForm in the applet ...,
o well, may a good idea anyways.)

Martin