Re: Histogram with more than one dataset

Hi,

what is with

hist1=Histogram[sample1, HistogramScale -> 1];

hist2=Histogram[sample2, HistogramScale -> 1];

Show[hist1 /. {h_Hue, r_Rectangle} :> {Hue[0.2],
r}, hist2,
PlotRange -> All, Frame -> True];

Regards

  Jens

"kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:di5a8v$3od$1 at smc.vnet.net...

| Due to result comparison it would be very neat
if it is possible to
| have more than one dataset in a histogram. What
I me is a way to
| superimpose the 3 Histogram I have and compare
them, to see