Skipping Elements in Sum
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61080] Skipping Elements in Sum
- From: qcadesigner at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 01:36:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know how to skip elements using the mathematica sum? e.g.
take the sum of all i, where i not equal to j.
Prev by Date:
Dashing shown in legend?
Next by Date:
Re: Plot with 10E10 instead of 1*10E10
Previous by thread:
Re: Dashing shown in legend?
Next by thread:
Re: Skipping Elements in Sum