help on MVSET

Goodmorning.
I'm implementing some formula regarding the MVSET.
I read about an MVSET.M package but unfortunately I can't find it. May
be someone cam provide it.
I tried also to use the Discretemath Combinatoria package but, even if I
read the it contains functions to calculate the number of MVInjections I
can't find them.
I thank in advance everybody the will help me.

Thanks,
Massimo Sironi