view only every second bar lable on x-axes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61155] view only every second bar lable on x-axes
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 03:22:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to see every second or third bar lable on the x-axes? I have a lot of data for bar charts and it is impossible to see what each bar is representing it looks too crowed. I need to represent all the bars but would like to lable just every second or third on of them. For example, I have 5 bars but only want to lable bar 1,3 and 5. The bars 2 and 4 must be in the chart but with no lable. Lets say the bar lables for bar 1 ist a for 2 is b, 3-c, 4-d and 5 it is e. I would like to show only lables a,c and e. Lables b and d should be suppressed. Thanks for help.