VECTOR coordinate transformation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61242] VECTOR coordinate transformation?
- From: "na" <na at na.na.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "na" <na at na.na.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any built-in command in Mathematica, which converts a vector's
coordinate system say from Cartesian to Spherical, or Spherical to
Cylindrical? By the way, I know about CoordinatesToCartesian and
CoordinatesFromCartesian already, and those are for "points" not
"vectors". I'd like to know if there an equivalent command for VECTORS.
Thank you for your help!
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Language vs. Library why it matters
Next by Date:
Surface plot from level curves
Previous by thread:
Re: (a/b)^2 when a/b is replaced by e won't yield e^2
Next by thread:
Re: VECTOR coordinate transformation?