Help with a function to return the 'age' of itself
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61392] Help with a function to return the 'age' of itself
- From: "heycarnut" <heycarnut at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:44:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to create a function, that when instantiated, keeps a 'copy'
of say the current absolute time, but when the instance is called, it
returns the delta between this 'copy' of the time and the current
absolute time. I have done this:
But I don't want to have to do an explicit release, i'd like to just be
able to evaluate y, in this case, and get the current value.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: (a/b)^2 when a/b is replaced by e won't yield e^2
Next by Date:
Re: Use strings in Mathematica, like in C?
Previous by thread:
Re: Matrices and Conditional Statements
Next by thread:
Re: Help with a function to return the 'age' of itself