Set construction with condition

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg61470] Set construction with condition
  • From: "Edson Ferreira" <edsferr at>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Mathematica experts,

I have this definition of L which generates a list of 81 elements:

How can I modify this definition in order to generate only elements in which there are a maximum of 2 characters "1"?

PS.: I don't want to filter the entire 81 elements set AFTER the generation. I want to generate it with the desired elements.