Re: Display sound but suppress graphics

Helen,

Thanks for that idea - in summary, if you execute Show[graphic,sound]
the desired graphic appears, and the sound plays, but the spurious
graphic associated with the sound does not!

I have asked WRI staff several times about how to do this, and nobody
had an answer - I presume this is undocumented!

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk