does anyone know how to configure MikTex to correctly compile source file converted from Mathematica's notebook

Hi, all,
does anyone know how to configure MikTex to correctly compile source
file converted from Mathematica's notebook as in title.
I have tried all the way available at Mathematica's website, but still failed.
Though I haven't install the MikTex totally, it can't be the problem
and it seems,
MikTex is equipped with a old fond version for Mathematica, i.e.
Mathematica 3.0 and so it always uses the bad fonts package.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Best,
Jing