- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61578] Plot problem
- From: "smilehezuk" <smilehezuk at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 05:11:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to solve these equations and plot. Please tell me how.
There are two equations;
Lamda = Sqrt[R A x/B], R = C x (D + E/Lamda)
(A,B,C,D,E : constants, x : another variable)
I need to plot R versus x.
Please help me.
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Pure Function for String Selection
Next by Date:
Re: Display sound but suppress graphicsDavid Bailey,http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk
Previous by thread:
Re: Apply and up/down value questions
Next by thread:
Re: Plot problem