Running the kernel command line with additional input files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61618] Running the kernel command line with additional input files
- From: kalymereau at yahoo.fr
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:43:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a package myPack.m that reads input from two text files
The names of the files will change from job to job and thus have to be
given by the user.
Thus I would like to run something like
math < myPack.m (whatever) file1.txt file2.txt
I have tried with Input instructions in myPack.m but it doesn't work.
How could I do that ?
Prev by Date:
Print in a loop
Next by Date:
Re: Importing from Adobe Illustrator
Previous by thread:
Re: Print in a loop
Next by thread:
Re: Running the kernel command line with additional input files