Re: Re: regress versus fit - force throughzero/forceconstant term to zero

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61628] Re: [mg61603] Re: regress versus fit - force throughzero/forceconstant term to zero
  • From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:44:19 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Yea, I eventually came to a somewhat similar conclusion. I suppose the
question is now, what is the best way for translating a set of fit
parameters and an ANOVA table into precision/significance terms to
make it easy to mix with other calculations?

--
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson