Mathematica and version control systems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61685] Mathematica and version control systems
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 01:01:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
do you have any experience with managing Mathematica notebooks
under a version control system, like cvs or subversion?
I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance
to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning.
-- George W. Bush
Prev by Date:
Re: Zero-based indexing option?
Next by Date:
Re: 'Raw Expressions'
Previous by thread:
Re: Zero argument functions
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and version control systems