IMAP interface to Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61704] IMAP interface to Mathematica
- From: yves.papegay at taillat.inria.fr (Yves Papegay)
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 02:44:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: I.N.R.I.A. Unite de Recherche de Sophia Antipolis (France)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone around some experience in using Mathematica for connecting to an
IMAP mail server and for automatic processing of mails ?
I plan/need to work on it and I would like to avoid unnecessary effort.
Prev by Date:
Re: aggregation of related elements in a list
Next by Date:
Re: multidimensional interpolation
Previous by thread:
Re: Test for "valid variable"
Next by thread:
Re: IMAP interface to Mathematica