- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61761] Re: mathcode
- From: "Frank Kampas" <fkampas at verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:25:51 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The package format.m will convert expressions to Fortran or C, but won't
convert anything more complicated.
"Lars Schouw" <schouwla at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:djk2d5$h4j$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is there any alternatives to mathcode?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Integration over polytop
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Timing for a cell