Re: this is ridiculous...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61800] Re: this is ridiculous...
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 05:49:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Chris Chiasson wrote: > Can anyone replicate the pattern replacement problem I am having with > Equal? It behaves as I would expect it to. It produces d==2, and tree[d,2]. Perhaps you need to do some kind of HoldForm, or something? I'm not really sure what the problem is. Perhaps you could elaborate. -- "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language... in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...; without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul