call notebook

         Hi. How are you? I was looking for a way to call a notebook file in MATHEMATICA as you would call a subroutine or function in a programming language. My problem is I would like to have a loop structure containing many cells. I found one way by having a conditional Evaluate Notebook command at the end of a notebook file creating a loop and I know that the Do command can contain multiple sub-commands in a single cell but these approaches seem messy. Let me know. Thanks.