  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61820] call notebook
  • From: Ravi Purandare <threetimes1466 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 01:17:14 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

         Hi. How are you? I was looking for a way to call a notebook file in MATHEMATICA as you would call a subroutine or function in a programming language. My problem is I would like to have a loop structure containing many cells. I found one way by having a conditional Evaluate Notebook command at the end of a notebook file creating a loop and I know that the Do command can contain multiple sub-commands in a single cell but these approaches seem messy. Let me know. Thanks.