Set not-defeult options

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg60069] Set not-defeult options
  • From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 02:13:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've downloaded the CurvesGraphics package from

It adds an options to Plot, that creates arrows that make a curve oriented.

To do this, the package add an option to Plot, and to create the oriented
curve I must to write:

Plot[..., Oriented->True]

Default value is False.

Now, I want to set this option to True using SetOptions:

after calling the package, but it does not work, because it's not a default

I'd like thi know if there's a way to plot an oriented plot when I write
Plot[...] by default, without defining a new function in this way

I can do it in this way, but I'd like to use Plot instead of ArrowPlot.
How can I do?

Thanks for your answers