Re: Re: Re: my wish list for Mathematica next major version

Hi Dave,

<many good recommendations about how to develop & debug packages in Mathematica
snipped>

> So, why isn't that a fairly good debugger?

As far as I'm concerned, it's good enough.  Certainly good enough to keep
development notebooks from getting cluttered with output from numerous
Print[]'s.  Better, if you get more insight out of plotting than looking at
numbers.

Perhaps when WRI get around to fixing other problems with their online help
-- at least those documented in this newslist, they'll include your example.

Many thanks for this example.  I'll certainly be using this over Print in
the future.

Regards,

Dave.