Re: Solution from Reduce as boundaries for Distribution
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60223] Re: Solution from Reduce as boundaries for Distribution
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:53:00 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Just for completion. I found what I was looking for, thanks to the
inspiring ideas of the fine members of this group. The solution to the
last step (the boundaries were sometimes less than the calculated
value, and so have probability 0) was quite tricky. I solved it with a
while loop, which tests the above equation for the randomly picked
value with the mentioned boundaries. When a bound value is picked which
does not solve the equation I pick another one and so on.
Thanks for help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Gauss elimination
Next by Date:
Re: Why this function does not return a single value
Previous by thread:
Re: How to create units?
Next by thread:
rootsearch in a piecewise function