- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60253] Hardware question
- From: Manuel Schmidt <Manuel.Schmidt at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:37:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does somebody know, what hardware is best for a huge mathematica
calculation, that needs lots of memory?
I think of minimum 8GB memory and the fastest possible processors
However, it should be a personal computer.
Is it better to run it under Linux or Windows?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Maximising a sum of matrix elements
Next by Date:
Re: NMinimize InitialPoints BUGREPORT ?
Previous by thread:
rootsearch in a piecewise function
Next by thread:
Re: Hardware question