Re: (how to) make a "boxes" from a MatrixForm representation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60270] Re: (how to) make a "boxes" from a MatrixForm representation?
- From: dbsearch04 at yahoo.com
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:07:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello Albert: I tried this, but it gives the same result as ToBoxes[a]. I do not know what is special about MatrixForm as compared to StandardForm or TraditionalForm, but ToBoxes seems to ignore it completely. maybe only the front-end knows about MatrixForm and the kernel does not. Regards..Roger