- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60287] Matrix question
- From: sandog <sandog at mail.gr>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:46:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i want to create a NxN matrix with zeros but i want a percentage of the matrix spots to be one at random spots any idea? cause i have no clue how to do that.
Any help appreciated thx .
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: rootsearch in a piecewise function
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Why this function does not return a single value
Previous by thread:
New SetFaceAndFont Palette, please help me to check!
Next by thread:
Re: Matrix question