Generate a palette with a FrontEnd Token
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60310] Generate a palette with a FrontEnd Token
- From: Tom De Vries <tom_toad at telus.net>
- Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been working at creating a palette of various things, and as I add
and refine, I was wondering if it was possible to generate a palette with a
FrontEnd token command. Not essential, but it would save a bit of time....
I can get Mathematica to create the buttons, then to select the cell with
the buttons in it, but I can't seem to execute the Generate Palette, but
maybe it's not possible?
I can get it to copy the cell, using this...
Is it not possible to Generate a palette in a similar way?
Thanks for any help,
Tom De Vries
Prev by Date:
Re: Numerical integration over half-infinite intervals
Next by Date:
Re: Matrix question
Previous by thread:
Solving 2D scalar wave equation?
Next by thread:
Re: Generate a palette with a FrontEnd Token