Generate a palette with a FrontEnd Token

Hello!

I have been working at creating a palette of various things, and as I add
and refine, I was wondering if it was possible to generate a palette with a
FrontEnd token command.  Not essential, but it would save a bit of time....

I can get Mathematica to create the buttons, then to select the cell with
the buttons in it, but I can't seem to execute the Generate Palette, but
maybe it's not possible?

I can get it to copy the cell, using this...

NotebookLocate[
{InputNotebook[], "tag"}];
FrontEndExecute[FrontEndToken["Copy"]];

Is it not possible to Generate a palette in a similar way?

Thanks for any help,

Sincerely,

Tom De Vries