Running ps2pdf from within Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60529] Running ps2pdf from within Mathematica
- From: "Trevor Baca" <trevorbaca at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:45:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Under OS X 10.4 running the following at the commandline ...
... summons the ps2pdf utility and converts foo.ps to foo.pdf, which is
good. However, evaluating ...
... from within Mathematica gives the return code 32512 and doesn't
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Prev by Date:
Re: integral to table values
Next by Date:
Differences between recursions and limit
Previous by thread:
Re: writing a function with unknown number of paramters
Next by thread:
Re: Running ps2pdf from within Mathematica