Re: integral to table values

Hi,

> But, how can I get a TABLE of data? I want to vary the upper limit (h)
> over a range from 0 to 2.

If you need a table, why not look for Table in the online help :-) ?

This should do what you want:

Table[{h, Integrate[Sqrt[2x - x^2], {x, 0, h}]}, {h, 0, 1, 0.1}]

And that makes it look nicer:

TableForm[%]

In fact, Mathematica (5.1 on Linux) produces very small imaginary parts for
this integral. These you can get rid of with Chop:

Table[{h, Chop[Integrate[Sqrt[2x - x^2], {x, 0, h}]]}, {h, 0, 1, 0.1}]

albert