Re: writing a function with unknown number of paramters

Hi,
Actually the Plot example you use is not "arbitrary number of variables",
since f1, f2, and f3 are enclosed within a List header.
You can use the same approach for your function, since a list has a length
and you can determine the number of elements.
Since your question is not specific, I would recommend you to read section
2.3.8 of the Mathematica book
regards
yehuda