text in 3d graph

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg60620] text in 3d graph
  • From: "janwillem van dijk" <j.vandijk at>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:08:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I want to have a text vertical along the z-axes to the left of the
z-axes labels. I am using David Parks Draw3D for this but if I give the
text an x-coordinate to the left of the bounding box (Boxed->True) of
the graph the text disapears.

I tried to create extra margins with PlotRegion but not to the desired
Must be simple but I cannot find it.

Thanks for the help,