Re: Connecting to MSDE database
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60718] Re: Connecting to MSDE database
- From: "Steven Shippee" <droukas at comcast.net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 02:36:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at comcast.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You might try placing your database file in the location:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
You might need to make the directory DatabaseResources if it is not there,
and the above path might differ from yours depending upon your setup.
You would then launch Mathematica, creating the following two inputs:
and that should be enough to get your gui database explorer interface up and
Hope this helps,
slshippee at comcast.net
<colin.ladyka at scf.sk.ca> wrote in message news:dh2tvq$da9$1 at smc.vnet.net...
>I have written a program to view a Microsoft MSDE database in C#. My
> connection string is:
> "Server=(local)\NetSDK;DataBase=AnatomyMatch;Integrated Security=SSPI"
> How do I connect to this database in Mathematica's Database Explorer?
> In particular, what type of database should I select, etc.?
Prev by Date:
Re: Bug in MiniMaxApproximation
Next by Date:
Re: Rotate Frame Label?
Previous by thread:
Connecting to MSDE database
Next by thread:
Re: What's wrong with this integral in mathematica?