Re: errors on parameters from NonlinearRegress

Hi Dan,
NonlinearRegress by default has the option "RegressionReport" set to
"SummaryReport". This will produce beside the "BestFitParameters" the
"Asymptotic SE" of these parameters. These are the standard errors for
the parameters you are locking for.
sincerely, Daniel