How to work out Real part through Kramers-Kronig relation in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60819] How to work out Real part through Kramers-Kronig relation in mathematica?
- From: "skywalker" <smart.sdh at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:41:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A simple question, if i know imaginary part(of course a list) of
dielectric constant, i should be able to work out the real part through
But how to do in mathematica?
or any free package?
Prev by Date:
Re: Importing (and dealing with) multiple files
Next by Date:
Re: what is wrong with this plot?
Previous by thread:
Audio I/O with .MP3/Ogg files
Next by thread:
Sorting Strings: How and Why so f$&!ing hard?