How to work out Real part through Kramers-Kronig relation in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60819] How to work out Real part through Kramers-Kronig relation in mathematica?
- From: "skywalker" <smart.sdh at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:41:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi guys, A simple question, if i know imaginary part(of course a list) of dielectric constant, i should be able to work out the real part through K-K relation? But how to do in mathematica? or any free package? Thanks sky