Re: Re: Multicore Calculations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60865] Re: [mg60850] Re: [mg60769] Multicore Calculations
- From: Manuel Schmidt <Manuel.Schmidt at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 06:38:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200509280541.BAA08344@smc.vnet.net> <200509300757.DAA22178@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Linux wpyc010 22.214.171.124-21.9-smp #1 SMP Fri Aug 19 11:58:59 UTC 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux I assume, this means yes, right? Manuel On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 03:57 -0400, Renan wrote: > On 9/28/05, Manuel Schmidt <Manuel.Schmidt at physik.uni-wuerzburg.de> wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > Anyways, I see in top only one kernel running. There is only one thread. > > Are there different binaries for the multicore and the singlecore > > version? > > Since you mention 'top', you're probably using Linux. Do you have SMP > support on your kernel?