Re: Convex Hull 3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65454] Re: [mg65430] Convex Hull 3D
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 05:00:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Here are two tracks you might follow:
1) See and for Qhull. Good luck! (I have not tried this myself)

2) See On that page there is a
link to download ConvexHull.m, and another to download ConvexHull.nb.
Download both! (The first is also included in Load the m
file first into Mathematica, and execute it. Then load the nb file, and
check the examples. You might also need

Please answer to MathGroup and tell if you get anything interesting out of

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl