- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65498] Finding k-clique
- From: "Paulu" <ute.paul at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:55:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to get the number of k-cliques in a Graph and a Function
that returns all k-Cliques.
Combinatorica provides only MaximumClique[g], which returns only the
largest Clique in a Graph.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem in mathematica?
I found a method in Java: Finding k-cliques using Backtracking with
cutoffs pruning. Is ist possible to translate a Java Code to
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Vector algebra
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Finding k-clique