- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65510] Sphere
- From: Matija Herceg <mPREZIME at geof.hr>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 06:51:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My professor ask me if I could make program which would draw celestial
sphere with (celestial) measurements on it to show celestial coordinates
of some (celestial) body.
My idea was that I could draw sphere in mathematica, and with celestial
coordinates given by user input the program would draw celestial curves
Can I draw curves on sphere in Mathematica?
Is this possible in new version of Mathematica (5.1 and higher)?
Because GeometricalGeodesy (a new Mathematica application package) is
now available, and I don't know if some of this problems can be solved
without this new package.
Prev by Date:
Re: Loop and Lost values - The Sequel
Next by Date:
Re: Count Function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: